Episode Three, which is open to multiple co-authors, need a loan with bad credit unsecured business loan instant loan starts with how to access the information that Google Webmaster Tools stores for every blog. It shares the details of tests with Google AdWords, and briefly reviews what effect the recent changes within Google have had when they filter down to our blogs’ Google search results. It continues with the author’s experiences in working with Amazon.
- “A must-read for any serious blogger wanting to draw traffic and make a meaningful impact. It was arthritis causes and treatment treatment for rheumatoid arthritis early symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis well-written and extremely informative.” Suzie Carr, Author
- “Kudos to Paul and Messie for a well-written episode that is both informative and useful. Can’t wait for Episode 3.” Daniel A. Adams, Author
Paul Rice and Messie Jessie continue to demonstrate powerful techniques in 5th wheel accessories rv supplies camping tent sale the second eBook of the Pimp ur Blog series. In this hour-long read, they show the methods that have helped their blogs and eBooks gain and maintain a position in Google’s search results.
The authors start Episode Two with a discussion of some aspects of engaging their audience. They then cover technical details of the software they use, such as the Secondary Submissions and Article Submissions features, which offer jumps in capabilities for readers to locate the authors’ work and connect with the readers’ interests.
One of the highlights of Part 1 – Finding and Engaging Our Audience is the RSS Feeds topic, buy 500 facebook page likes like bistro facebook fans kaufen where the authors explore how the interactions of blog technologies and social media produce Google search results! Episode Two concludes with information on how the authors’ approach of dividing Episode One into a series of blog posts has benefited from these powerful techniques.
- “For bloggers and authors hoping to broaden their audience, Pimp ur Blog youtube views software view bistro how to get youtube followers is an indispensable resource! I look forward to Episode Two.” Terri Giuliano Long, Author
- “Pimp ur Blog offers good information and explains how to implement it… I’m looking forward to using the techniques in this book and also interested in reading more from these authors.” Ann Werner, Author
- “their position on social bookmarking is well supported by screenshots, hyperlinks, graphs, spreadsheets and other data. relevant information is presented in a language that is simple and easy to understand.” aobibliophile™, Blogger
- “Written for both the novice and those more advanced, everyone will find more than a few kernels of wisdom from Pimp ur Blog.” Todd Fonseca, Author
In Pimp ur Blog Episode One: Boost Search Results with Social Bookmarking Paul Rice and debut author Messie Jessie describe what they have done with respect to social bookmarking to gain and maintain a position in Google’s search results. Subsequent Pimp ur Blog episodes will cover other aspects of their efforts to engage the audiences of their blogs and eBooks.
After an Introduction, the eBook geeks out with Technical Details on the use of specialized software. The eBook’s most amazing part is the third section, a Case Study of how just one blog post, when run through the Pimp ur Blog process, can have a multiplier effect in Google’s search results. A fourth section on Measurements follows, and then a Best Practices topic wraps up the eBook with tips on how the authors use social bookmarking to gain a wider audience for their blogs through Google.
- “They are detailed in their conversation and honest about their experiences.” Raymond Le Blanc, Author
- “This book was amazingly helpful in beginning to explore ways to build traffic to a blog.” A. Taylor, Author
- “This book is full of useful information that I’m going to put to use for my own blog’s needs.” Lisa Vandiver, Author
- “I guarantee I will be watching for each episode as it is finished and in the meantime be implementing the advice I have garnered from it. Wish I would have found it a year ago.” Daniel Adams, Author
Ms. Messie Jessie writes engaging and humorous articles on topics such as science, relationships, and navigating the pratfalls of life. Mr. Rice is also a writer on stress, its effects, and its underlying causes.